Bed Bug control is an important aspect of the pest control industry. Bed Bug Management focuses on providing the information needed to provide bed bug control services. The course covers six main topics:
- Bed Bug History.
- Bed Bug Identification, Biology & Behavior.
- Detection, Monitoring, and Treatment preparation of Bed Bugs.
- Inspection Techniques.
- Bed Bug Treatment Methods.
- Beg Bug Preventive Measures.
This course is approved by the California Department of Pesticide regulation (DPR) for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for license renewal for QAL, QAC and PCA licenses. At the end of this course, participants will:
- Recognize bed bugs and their evidence.
- Recognize and describe the elements of a complete bed bug inspection.
- Implement different monitoring and detection techniques.
- Describe common bed bug treatment methods, including the pros and cons of each.
- Understand and describe the biology of bed bugs and key behaviors important for control methods to be successful.
0% Complete 0/12 Steps
0% Complete 0/36 Steps