SPCB Course Bundles
Important things to know before purchasing a course
- The course is timed. You can’t advance to the next slide until the narrator is finished.
- You must take all quizzes and pass the final exam with at least 70% to get credit.
- Do not exit the course before completing the quiz for the chapter you are working on.
- Do not leave the course running unattended or your time will not count. Be sure to exit the course window and lesson menu and sign out of the campus when stepping away. If you don’t close out properly, you may lose your progress.
- If taking course on a tablet or smart phone, you MUST stay connected to a strong, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection. Using mobile hotspots or cellular data will cause a loss of progress. You must close every PESTED tab and sign out of the campus when stepping away from course. Do not leave the course running. Leaving tabs open for an extended period may cause you to lose progress.
How do I access my course(s) once I purchase them?
After purchasing a course, you will automatically receive a receipt e-mail from us. That e-mail also has a link to click on to “Download” your course instructions. Once you have downloaded the course instruction PDF file, follow the instructions on that page to get started.
Do I have to complete the courses in one sitting?
You do not have to complete the course in one sitting. You can exit the course after taking a chapter quiz, and continue at a later time. You will have access to your courses 24/
How do I purchase a course?
How long do I have to complete my courses once purchased?
All of our courses are available for students until they are completely used. That means the course was completed and the credits were reported to the state. However, we can only issue refunds on orders that are 6 months old or newer. Any orders older than 6 months will receive a credit for that order amount for future courses.
How do I login if I am a returning user trying to finish my course?
How quickly will my credits be reported to the State?
Credits for completed courses will be reported on the last day of each month the course(s) are completed.
Do I have to purchase multiple courses for multiple students?
Yes, each course that is purchased can only be taken by one individual. If you have multiple students who need courses you must purchase courses for each one of the students in order for them to receive credit. If you have taken a course, but didn’t pay for it yet, we will report your credits as soon as we receive payment.
Are courses approved in my state?
All courses listed on our Website have been approved by each States respective licensing agency department.
How long after expiration will I be able to renew?
As long as you meet all requirements, you have 12 months after your license/certificate expires to renew and pay the late fee. CE hours must be completed by December 31 of your expiration year. If you have been expired for more than 12 months, you will need to re-exam as a new applicant in “Laws and Regulations” and all categories.
Does DPR track continuing education hours?
No. DPR does not track CEU hours for license/certificate holders. It is your responsibility to get certificates of completion from each CEU course sponsor and track your own CEU hours. (Title 3, CCR Section 6513).
Is the CE course sponsor required to provide a certificate or other proof of completion for a course attended?
Yes. In accordance with Title 3, CCR Section 6513, the sponsor is required to provide you with a certificate or other proof of CE course completion.
If I am a first-time renewal applicant, how many CE hours do I need?
- Less than 12 months – no CEU hours are required.
- 12 to 20 months – one-half of the CEU hours are required
- 21 to 24 months – the full CEU hours are required.
See the full CE Requirement Summary at
Can excess CEU hours for “Laws and Regulations” be used to meet the “Other” CEU requirements?
Yes. Excess CE hours for “Laws and Regulations” can be used to meet the “Other” CE requirements.
Is there a place on the California DPR website that lists approved CEU courses?
Answer: Yes. DPR’s Website shows the list of approved, pending, and past CEU courses at: www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/license/conted.html
All approved and pending Continuing Education Courses for CEU is located at: https://www.cdpr.ca.gov/docs/license/cont_ed_cfm/classes.html