Flea control is an important aspect of the pest control industry. Fleas are not only a nuisance, but also are vectors of disease and health issues.
This course is approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) for license renewal. Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the biology and ecology of fleas.
- Communicate treatment and management options for fleas.
- Understand areas and treatment methods for interior and exterior infestations.
- Incorporate and introduce IPM methods into a flea control program.
- Familiarization with Insect Growth Regulators (IGR).
- Understand different types of resistance and how to minimize resistance.
0% Complete 0/13 Steps
0% Complete 0/11 Steps
0% Complete 0/21 Steps