This course covers the different sections of a pesticide label and safety data sheets.
Labels are increasing in complexity and depth of information, and it is not suggested anyone try to memorize a pesticide label. By reviewing parts of a label and recognizing label language and use, applicators should feel more comfortable with the information on pesticide labels and confident when using a selected pesticide. This module uses multiple examples of labels that cover a variety of types of pesticides and a variety of sites.
This course is approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) for license renewal. At the completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand of how pesticides move from development to registration.
- Understand the different pesticide types and the pros and cons of each.
- Know how to read a label and interpret the different sections and their meanings.
- Understand label exceptions and when these exceptions are relevant.
- Understand the SDS and how it differs from a label.
0% Complete 0/28 Steps
0% Complete 0/20 Steps