The California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) is a division of the California Department of Consumer Affairs. The SPCB licenses and regulates pest control operators in the state of California. This course provides approved Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for license renewal.
The SPCB is responsible for enforcing and ensuring “The Act” is followed and adhered to by all registered pest control companies and its licensees.
This course is approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) for license renewal. After completing this module, participants will be able to:
- Comprehend General Provisions and use of pesticides.
- Interpret WDO Inspection Reports for treatments.
- Understand Report Recommendations and how to apply to treatments and communicate with customers.
- Interpret inspection reports the ensure customers understand what will be treated and how.
- Comprehend licensing and administration guidelines to obtain and maintain licensing.
- Understand requirements and guidelines related to continuing education, fumigation, and pesticide use.
- Enforcement of “The Act”.
0% Complete 0/9 Steps
0% Complete 0/15 Steps
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
0% Complete 0/13 Steps
0% Complete 0/18 Steps
0% Complete 0/7 Steps