This course will earn a California SPCB Registered Applicator, Field Representative, or Operator 2 Continuing Education Credit Hours towards Branch 3 Technical and/or Pesticide Application and Use. Topics covered include:
- Tim-Bor label and target pests
- Bora-Care label and target pests
- Wood boring beetles and decay fungi, and others.
- Label review for Labyrinth termite bait and how to install, re-bait and monitor.
- Sentricon Baiting System and how to install, inspect, and monitor the bait stations.
This course is approved for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the California Structural Pest Control Board (SPCB) for license renewal. After completing this module, participants will understand:
- How to read the label of Timbor and apply Timbor to address WDO infestations.
- How to read the label of Bora-Care and apply Bora-Care to address WDO infestations.
- Understand the difference between borate products and how these difference impact WDO treatments.
- How to apply borate products to treat Wood Boring Beetles and Decaying Fungi.
- How to use Labyrinth Termite Bait to treat for termites.
- Understand how to install and inspect for activity using the Sentricon Baiting System.
0% Complete 0/4 Steps
0% Complete 0/19 Steps
0% Complete 0/2 Steps